Data Audit is the first step towards ascertaining the data readiness of the organization.
Hence we provide a 2-day, on-premise, intensive workshop with each functional team. This is guaranteed in helping your organisation overcome:
- Understand the organization’s structure and functions
- Identify the current list of reports generated in each function
- Identify the current softwares and platforms solutions used for data entry, data storage, data analysis and data reporting
- Identify the key gaps in the each report generated in line with
- Are all key matrices populated on the reports?
- Segregate the reports into daily/ weekly/ monthly/ quarterly for each function
- Identify gaps and missing matrices in each period of reporting
- Identify process & nature of reporting: MS office, tools like Excel, PPT, Adobe, etc.
- Are these data points visible and available across all functions across in the organization?
- Showcase a dashboard of data points and matrices to the top Management. It is done through intensive discussions with concerned functional heads
- Understand and learn the key priorities and objectives of each function in the organization. Translate it’s objectives to meaningful matrices for each function so as to tabulate and report
- Decipher these matrices in the softwares available, if not, identify the gaps on how to source these matrices
- Identify & document critical breaks in the data flow across functions basis the above
- Prepare checklists in order to identify key software needs
- Recommendations basis the industry and size of the business
- Provide a detailed and implementable report to overcome the gaps